luni, 8 martie 2010

Holiday...continued

Of course, the food we triedÑ lama and alpaca and guinee pig (beac:() and some cereals of theirs and fruit juice several times per day and tamale(which looked like sarmale to me but they were filled with lama meat and instead of cabbage there was corn leaves).

A 6 hours trip from Potosi to Sucre by train which was actually a bus and had maximum 40 km/h and would stop for anyone but the view was great!

Taking a bath in a thermo natural lake at 4000m and see mountains and hills all around and ducks and the water was better than any jacuzzi I've ever tried.

Watching the stars in Copacabana and having a view of the Titikaka lake from their cemetery.

The highest point we got was 5000m was by car, but I wouldn't imagine myself hiking - maybe a bit trekking.

Playing cards: wist, rent and playing YAHTZEE: with dice - these irish guys made us a wedding gift : five dice for yatzi.

Salty lake, lagoons, ostriches, flamingos, death puma in a village...

Hoping that we're not gonna loose the pictures(that would be the worst of them all) I have plenty of work bloggin them.
I'll come back with what I remember.

Niciun comentariu: