joi, 13 septembrie 2012


I just noticed the last post was one week after I started the hormons treatment. I am not sure if it's really related or not but since I must continue the treatment all the rest my life I do not plan avoiding writing for that long. At least it seems that I was in a happy mood. That a good sign I guess. I'm not promising that I will constantly add new posts but I can promise I'll try.
Inspiration 0 - again I have no clue if it has anything to do with being less ill, maybe one has to be rather ailing to get some inspiration.
Not many follow the blog so people mostly know, but for those who don't: worry not. I am not dying. I just suffer of something similar to diabetes but it's not diabetes. Suffering is too much said, I am not suffering... anymore :). Just trying to skip embarrassing situations here.


I would have liked to see the original video, the one that used to be played on MTV(eeeh MTV, remember?) but I can't find it. This one's as good anyway.

2 comentarii:

Bogdan spunea...

Still not the original, but closer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkKxGzm98AU

Unknown spunea...

aaah, la versiunea asta ma gandeam! sarut manaa