marți, 20 octombrie 2009

Random Thoughts on Political and Social Context

All right. So I've been told. You're going to have wedding the moment the crisis is the worst. Could it be worse?
What's this crisis comparing to everything it happened in history? Now, there's no war, Romania has been in a continuous transition, before '89 it has been in a continuous darkness, I can hardly believe this is a thing to matter. Personally I doubt that after 40 year, when I have grand children (if I am still to live) I would make such a great deal out of this times. Actually I will, but it will be related to the wedding, to the friends, parties, job, but not to the crisis, nor to the government. I do not decline the importance they have concerning the global chain of political and social events, but there's more than that. I am a fish that goes deeper in the water when the storm is coming, we all are.
As long as I can drink my beer, listen the songs I like, meet the people I love, bury my deads and help the suffering ones they can do whatever. Fuck you, play you political games and die of prostate problems, I don't care, get your money for the big houses covered in mud, surrounded by dogs, with no infrastructure, be the leaders of this pathetic country. Go on! What's the best you can do? You have the opportunity to be useful and you're worthless. People will go their way, you go to hell. If only you had good intentions, if only you wouldn't be so weak and easy to bribe.
People will still marry and make kinds and die and cry and get sick and laugh and cry while stupid leaders destroy what is built already. I can watch news or I can meet the girls for a coffee and talk about dildos.

2 comentarii:

Stefanela spunea...

Good, real thoughts!
I totally agree!

:)

Stefanela spunea...

good and also real thoughts described!
I agree on this one too!

:)