duminică, 25 aprilie 2010

New Lover

It just looks like I met a new lover. She is complex and seems incredible difficult to handle, you always need to take care of her and do the exact thing at the perfect moment, otherwise it might cost you a lot. (Yes! It's a she! Wasn't I who always wanted an intimate relationship with a(the) she??!?! Now I have it!)

She spreads sometimes easy, sometimes difficult and only in certain contexts. And once you've spread her, you need to hold her tight, to take care of her. But that's only the begining, she promises so much already.

There's an infinity I have to learn about her. I am anxious, but one of the things she asks for is patience. I'll try to match up to your expectations, baby, and, after the sneak preview I had today, I know I am going to get my share of satisfaction.

Un comentariu:

Stefanela spunea...

It is indeed incredible to fly! I wish I would have an opportunity to try this new "gadget".